Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Perfect Fit

It's nice when it feels like pieces of your life are figuring out where they're supposed to be. Lucky for me, things are starting (emphasis on starting) to look that way!

Work is going pretty well, and I sucessfully hit my 1 year mark on the divorce and im still here! :) I'm easing back into SL, doing a lot of contract work, which makes me happy. I thrive in situations with pressure and deadlines, pushes me to learn and grow as an artist. - as far as my own collection, I'm going to do a lingerie/corset set, inspired by listening to far too much Dresden Dolls :)
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=30523465&s=143441 <-- and I really suggest you buy it on itunes!

The style of the sets will be pretty demure lingerie by SL standards, but think kinda gothic/Victorian style :)
I hope to have some pics posted here as soon as the first pieces are done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mistress! It's good to see you back in the mix. We've been without your unique brand of whackyness for far too long! :)

Haver Cole said...

Hi-I just wanted to let you know a skin maker has made a Dresden Dolls Skin.....just like the lead singer!...just look up Tete a Pied in world...(I am a ho for DD as well)